Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Kidsday talks with actress Chelsea Staub co-starring in J.O.N.A.S




Here is part of an interview with Chelsea Staub who is a co-star in J.O.N.A.S

What is your character like in "J.O.N.A.S!"?

The Jonas Brothers are the famous band and [in the pilot]; I play Stella, who is a writer for a teen magazine. I get to go on a date with all three of the boys. I date all three of the boys behind their backs, they don't know I am dating each of them. At the end of it I write about it in my column. They don't know where all the information is coming from about their private lives. The three Jonas brothers are spies and they save the world after school. The band is their cover.

In the TV show, what does J.O.N.A.S stand for?

Junior Operatives Networking As Spies. It is a spy show. We will be filming J.O.N.A.S. for three years. And every week you get a different script and new characters will come in. We will have different guest stars. They are going to become like family.

How did you get the role in the movies and the Jonas Brothers' show?

I auditioned for "Bratz" six times. It was totally nerve-racking. Every time I auditioned I thought, 'Oh I messed up, I am not going to get the part.' With J.O.N.A.S. it was the same thing. I auditioned a couple of times by myself and then they called me in to meet with the Jonas Brothers. They kind of saw how we would work together.

No comments:

My Meet and Greet With The Jonas Brothers Aug. 5, 2007

Tour Dates