Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chevy Rocks The Future Sweepstakes With Jonas Brothers


Enter for your chance to rock out at an exclusive, invitation-only performance by Jonas Brothers on February 19, presented by Chevrolet.
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to permanent legal residents physically located and residing in the Counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego in the state of California, and who are 14 years of age or older as of time of entry. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 2/10/08. Winners must be available on February 19, 2008 to attend Event. Click here for official site and rules.
Chevy Rocks The Future Sweepstakes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad. I had never even heard of the contest until now and of course it's too late. I wonder why it was so poorly advertised and it was never posted on any of the guy's pages. =*(

Julia said...

it's ok! i didnt even hear about it until the 11th and i was pissed as hell because obviously it was a day too late, lol. i live near burbank too :/

Anonymous said...

Yeah I just heard about it today on myspace when someone posted a bulletin asking if anyone had won. I swear I never hear of these things until it's too late! Just my luck, huh? Oh well. Hmmm... maybe if I drive around the studio that day I may catch a glimpse of the guys? LOL

Anonymous said...

I WON THIS!!!
:D
we actually used 22 of my friends relitaves who live in California, and we entered like every day, so we ended up entering 128 times!
and we won twice!!!
:D

Katie said...

Please try to check my site frequently I am sorry some of you didn't know about this contest. I wish I lived in California to have entered. And Anne Congrats on the win I love to get an email from you telling me all about it.

My Meet and Greet With The Jonas Brothers Aug. 5, 2007

Tour Dates