Thursday, February 28, 2008

Barack Obama a fan of The Jonas Brothers


The morning after Barack Obama engaged in yet another debate with opponent Hillary Clinton on the issues facing our country, he was talking a whole other topic: the Jonas Brothers.
Barack, 46, told the Kidd Kraddick in the Morning Show about the day he discovered his 10-year-old daughter, Malia, was a Jonas Bro fan.
“I didn’t know who these guys were, and I come home one day and Malia has all these prepubescent boys on her wall,” he told the host. "I said, 'Who are these guys, and how many pictures of them do you need on your wall?'”
Despite the fact that the politician's trip to Texas coincides with the abstinent teens' tour stop there, he told Kidd he won't be using his status to score tickets. “No, I am not going to be telling my daughters that I’m with the Jonas Brothers.”
Then again, it could be worse. “They actually seem like good young men,” Barack said

No comments:

My Meet and Greet With The Jonas Brothers Aug. 5, 2007

Tour Dates